Saddle for Rocky Mountain Horse

From: Lyn
Email: EgoMotion@aol.com

My friend is having the hardest time finding a saddle that fits her new Rocky Mountain horse. He has no withers and is very broad in the back area. He has extremely sloping shoulders and every saddle we have tried pinches the shoulders no matter how far back we put it. Does anyone have any solutions. She will be doing long distance trail riding. Thank you very much.uê0k