Robert Oury

>>>If anyone knows Robert Oury from IL (#24) at this year's Tevis let him know
he can email me with a snailmail address  for some picture that I have
of
his horse at Robinson Flat.I took the pictures as the horse was sooo
good looking :-)
Stasia<<<

The horse is "Fred" -- an Anglo-Arab that won the Tevis in '95 with
Matthew Mackay-Smith. That was the year they won the Tevis (in a close
finish with Chris Knoch and Saxx) *and* the Old Dominion. At the finish
of the Tevis, Bob Oury bought Fred on the spot. I'm sure Bob would be
thrilled to have the photos.
--Bobbie and Fine Print in Maryland