Re: Trails Symposium

I am not going to be hostile..I get out all my hostilities among my friends...bounce back
ideas/complaints (like here).  I have travelled extensively around the US with horses and
ridden in MANY Nat'l Forests/Parks so I am VERY aware of the many good things they have
done.  I just want to make it easier and fairer for all. I also want to have them include
US in their planning and know what OUR needs are.

Teddy