MARCHA DE LARGO ALIENTO-ARGENTINA

Last Saturday begun in Argentina a long raid of 750 km for 15 days.
I have one mare of 6 years running in this ride.
Is a very hard ride that we make one time for year.
The horse run 50 or 60 km per day; is regulate in 30 min c/5km the first
day up to 17 min/5 km the last day. All the ride run in trot.
Next year I hope some of you would came to Argentina to see it, because it
was very interesting and different.
My Mare is still very well, but is to difficult to reach the top, please
send me a good luck, I will need it.

                      Mercedes from Argentina