Re: Most Important of the Bylaws Changes

I'm with you.  Give me the details so I can intelligently decide.  Far too
often we are told "it is for our own good", or "it has to be this way" without
any good sound reason behind it.  Just because someone says it should or must
be, does not make it so.  There are far too many laws and rules being effected
without clear sound reasoning behind them.  It is our RIGHT to KNOW.  I, for
one, WILL NOT vote in favor of this or ANY change WITHOUT  good sound
reasoning.

We all also ought to know that the IRS usurps power, lies and cheats FAR more
than we realize.  They do NOT have the authority to do much of what they
claim.  It is another case of the "powers that be" telling us what we are
required to do instead of asking us for what is needed.  In fact, we do NOT
have to pay income tax or even file.  Nor are we required to have social
security numbers or take part in the census.

My life is mine to live, I am responsible to myself.  It is NOT up to our
government to dictate how I earn my money, how I spend it,  how I play with it,
or who I give it to.

I would certainly be interested in knowing the title and code that states
regulations that the BOD says we must comply with.

Teddy Lancaster  (see: http://save-a-patiot.org)