warts

Another way using pliers on warts can actually help a horse.

1. Someones horse gets a wart.
2. 50 people tell that person to do something really disgusting to it.
3. I lose my appetite.
4. I lose weight.
5. My horse gets to try out for international competition.

Just kidding guys, this has been a really interesting thread, and I
think I am cured of trying to eat while at my computer.

Kelli (who needs about 15 more pounds worth of wart-squeezing talk)
in MB