No Subject

Thanks, Teddy.  I knew I didn't give enough information.  Gooseneck.  I'd
like to get 18' (w/a center divider) for the horses and a 5' dressing room
for me.  Equispirit could make me one.  I've also talked to a Featherlite
dealer who thought I should reduce the horse area to 16' and the dressing
room to 4'.  I've got a 1989 Ford F-250 with a 460 engine, 410 tow ratio,
and heavy duty tow package.  I've got a list of concerns:  how high should
it be for towing up those steep twisty roads to base camp; is a fiberglass
roof safe when you might be going under trees; is 23' feet hard to tow; is
it too difficult up twisty mountain roads?  Also, the Featherlite has a
gooseneck hitch that you can turn over so that the bed of the truck is flat
(hard to describe) but has any one use that?

Thanks, Madeline and the boys