Cold weather boots

I tried a number of winter riding boots because we are often in snow to our
knees.  The Ariat Extreme is good for competition when we are really moving
and gives great ankle support but for everyday riding, I still go back to
the Insulated kneehigh riding boots which are sold under the names or
Mountain Horse or On Course in most of the tack catalogs.  They are as soft
as pillows and very warm with just one pair of smartwool socks.  My only
problem is they don't give as much ankle support as I need so I wear a light
slip on ankle brace with them for added support on long rides.

Joane and Herd
Price, Utah

P.S.  Teddy (and any other venders on this list) can sell her products to me
anytime--Those of us living in the country appreciate a mail order source
for tack as we are 150 miles from a large tack store and even then are not
likely to find much that is related to endurance!