Subject: Re: Original WEG Longlist

Reply to:
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 06:30:16 -0700
From: "Suzanne J. Griffin" <FIT-TO-RUB@worldnet.att.net>
To: "Mike Sofen" <miksof7@gte.net>, "ridecamp" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Weight?  What about talent? :-)
susie

*From Kimberly,
** ok, so who decides the short list?
**  How many of these dropped because of the horses?
I know of at least one. (but the horse did it to himself!) To get to
the top, you REALLY have to ride these horses.  Look at the rides they
completed this year...and who won BC.
**Who will be back next year?
***Who is back from last year?
*wow, how do those horses take the flight across seas?
*and, can you go to this race without being on a team?
*if so, how many people can race?

Kimberly “..just ask’in, never paid attention before...”
(&Mystery the Morab..”Winters coming and I’m going on
vacation...nah..nah...na na naaaaH!”)