post note

Hello fellow LD riders!  I make angora/wool/silk socks for cold weather riding for myself and friends.  We all just LOVE them, as they keep our toes toasty warm here in the mountains of Montana!  Just wondering if there's an interest out there for these handcrafted Montana Booties!  I have them available in natural white or pewter grey, or in many handpainted colors.  Cost is only $28 + $3 S/H, for the most favorite, soft, cuddly socks you'll ever own!  Contact me, Jeri Fisher, at fisher@bigsky.net or call at 406-626-5806.    http://missoula.bigsky.net/fisher/