ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Honeycomb pads

Re: Honeycomb pads

Helga Loncosky (hblmh@ptd.net)
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 06:35:16 -0500

I have used them for the rocky terrain we have here in the mountains, and I
love them, and so does my mare! I think she believes she's wearing Nike
Air! Lots of cushioning, even the rider can feel the difference. Not as
much filling, heat in the legs as a result. I love them, and would never go
without them again!

Helga Loncosky
hblmh@ptd.net
Beacon Morgan Horses
http://home.ptd.net~hblmh
"There is something about the outside of a horse
that is good for the inside of a man."
-----------Winston Churchill