ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: half chaps

Re: half chaps

Chris Paus (paus@micoks.net)
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 21:51:22 -0600

Here in Kansas I see lots of riders wearing half-chaps, but only a few with
full saddle covers. A friend who plays polo prefers to wrap her legs with
polo wraps instead of wearing the half-chaps. I've found that just an extra
pair of socks works for me. I hate the bulk around my legs and my legs are
getting toughened up to the stirrup leathers.\

chris paus & star