ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: new orthoflex

Re: new orthoflex

Truman Prevatt (truman.prevatt@netsrq.com)
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 20:24:23 -0500

At 08:19 AM 12/21/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Glenda & Lakota,
>
>I've noticed this kind of rubbing on Fly lately with his DeSoto saddle
>and felt pad. During the summer it fit him perfectly, but now it appears
>to have rubbed his longer hair off in a nice symetrical pattern in the
>center of his back...not at the loin as you described. It's got to be
>the extra hair. He's not sore or anything. His hair is just slick there.
>
>Susan

i would normally clip Misty in the winter - man did she he ready for
winter. I would not clip the hair on the back under the saddle. She
started to rub of the hair on her loins. I used a DeSoto on her. When I
clipped her all over then there was no rubbing. So I think felt pads and
long hair was her problem.

Truman