ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: correction to dry matter calculations

Re: correction to dry matter calculations

Kim (aliakey@geocities.com)
Fri, 05 Dec 1997 15:24:18 -0800

THANK YOU TERESA... my face is extremely RED from embarrassment!
Excuse me while I just lurk in 'da corner for a few days 'till I regain
my mathematical abilities ;-)

Kim (and
at-least-I-wasn't-the-one-who-couldn't-count-but-I-do-use-double-negatives,
'Lee)