Re: Mouse Pad, scans, etc.

LazyJArabs@aol.com
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:07:23 -0500 (EST)

be forewarned...

Seattle FilmWorks scan quality is abhorable! Color is off and the compression
ratio is mushy (even on the highest quality).

if you want things scanned, i'd be happy to do it (for a very small fee).

liz

p.s. - for those of you wanting that rump rug/quarter sheet pattern...i am
STILL working on it. almost done, but not quite happy with it. gotta make a
couple of modifications.
Elizabeth Johanson & CA Royalty (Ariel)
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/eajohanson/KCD/programs/KCMHFP/">King County M
odel Horse Farm Project</A>