ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: a little disturbing....

Re: a little disturbing....

Bill & Dee Fortner (wfortner@peop.tds.net)
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 12:35:08 -0600

Hi Kimberly,
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I am one that is very cautious
about posting to the list, being a little on the shy side anyway. I
have seen a lot of flaming and would be hurt to the bone if someone came
at me like I have seen some do.
I would be very interested in the advice you received on the metabolic
changes from 25 to 50 miles.

Dee Fortner
NE Alabama