ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Tack for endurance

Re: Tack for endurance

David Bennett (benamil@juno.com)
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 11:36:40 EDT

Hi Lynette - I suspect that someone else has answered this but just in
case.

There are straps on both sides because they should go from the front,
through the cinch buckle, through the back ring and back down to the
buckle where you do a regular western tie. Go through as many times as
you need to use up most of the tie straps. That kind of rigging allows
you to do some adjusting as to where the cinch goes and lets you adjust
for different length cinches. It is pretty versatile but takes a little
more time to tie.

If this doesn't make sense then let me know and I will try again. You
should enjoy that saddle...

Dave Bennett
Chickamauga, Georgia
email: benamil@juno.com