ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: New England Rides

Re: New England Rides

David Bennett (benamil@juno.com)
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 17:52:18 EDT

Candy - There are a number of Saddlebreds that are doing well in
endurance. One that I see a lot because they are in the Southeast is
Karen Clark's horse, 'General Jeb Stuart'. They finished in the top
twenty in the Race of Champions this past weekend in Pennsylvania.

Dave Bennett
Chickamauga, Georgia