ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Trail Blazer Magazine

Re: Trail Blazer Magazine

Terry Woolley Howe (cancer@inetworld.net)
Fri, 03 Oct 1997 00:33:49 -0700

Lauren Horn wrote:

> Terry Woolley Howe wrote:
>
> > I hate to gloat, but I signed up for a one-year subscription to Trail
>
> I would hate to gloat too; for fear my freebie would stop AND I would
> get a bill for all the past issues. Seriously, you probably get the
> magazine complimentary because you are a ride manager.
>
> I still would like one of those purple "Boring Women" shirts. I can send
> you a check, just let me know how much. Thanks for putting on such a
> great ride! I feel so honored to get "Top Five Best Condition" at my
> first ride. I LOVE my chair!!
>
> Thanks,
> Lauren

Lauren,

It may be that in a ride manager stupor I actually did subscribe, but I
don't recall. I'm not excusing the inconsistency in which I'm hearing
how many individuals are not getting their subscriptions that they have
paid for, but it may be that Susan has difficulty with the management of
the Trail Blazer when preparing for the ROC.

Terry Woolley Howe