ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Trail Blazer Magazine

Re: Trail Blazer Magazine

Sharon Dial (dial@pe.net)
Fri, 03 Oct 1997 07:09:10 -0700

Terry Woolley Howe wrote:
Terry wrote:

> It may be that in a ride manager stupor I actually did subscribe, but I
> don't recall. I'm not excusing the inconsistency in which I'm hearing
> how many individuals are not getting their subscriptions that they have
> paid for, but it may be that Susan has difficulty with the management of
> the Trail Blazer when preparing for the ROC.

Terry:

I've subscribed for 4 or 5 years in a row to Trail Blazer and have NEVER
received a whole year's issues and have NEVER received an issue on time
for the dated information to be relevant. Seems like you either get too
many issues (someone else posted that was their experience) or not
enough.

Sharon
Temecula, California