ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Trail Blazer Magazine

Re: Trail Blazer Magazine

Terry Woolley Howe (cancer@inetworld.net)
Thu, 02 Oct 1997 16:30:12 -0700

Robyn Burgess wrote:

> > It is unclear to me how a magazine that comes regularly can come "late"
> > especially if it is "regularly" late.
>
> > Just curious.
>
> How about if it NEVER arrives. I subscribed to Trail Blazer starting with
> the Jan./ Feb. issue. I recieved that issue and the Mar./ Apr. issue.
> Nothing since then. I have tried calling their office (before they moved
> from Oregon) and have sent several e-mails. I did recieve an e-mail back
> on July 23 stating that the May/June issue was in the mail. Haven't seen
> it yet, nor the July/Aug. issue. I'm still sending e-mails and calling
> with no answers back yet. I'm a very persistant person, so I'll keep it
> up. I will be filing a mail fraud claim with the post office (was told by
> another person about this) and will be looking to see if there is a Chamber
> of Commerce or some sort of Consumer Affairs office in Atlanta (since their
> office is now located in Atlanta).
> I'll become a "burr in their butt" until this gets straightened out or I
> get refunded.
>
> Robyn Burgess
> Atascadero, CA

I hate to gloat, but I signed up for a one-year subscription to Trail
Blazer about 7 or 8 years ago. I must be getting everyone else's
subscription because it is still coming. I don't pay attention to when
it comes, but I did receive one for July/August, 1997. Maybe the secret
is that once you finally get on, it's for life. I will think of you all
when I read mine.

Terry Woolley Howe