ridecamp@endurance.net: re: At what price

re: At what price

Kathy Myers (kathy@nvolve.com)
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:51:18 -0700

Joyce writes:
>At what price is right. The young ones can do it, for awhile. They
>don't often come back season after season. This is what I am learning.
>I would really like to see the minimum age requirement be bumped up to
>at least five for limited distance and six for 50's and up.

Somewhere back in my fuzzy brain I seem to remember that the minimum
age used to be 6 for 50's and 5 for LDs. We have enough people who
have been around long enough to know... isn't this true, or am I making
things up again? If so, when did the age range change?

:) - kat
in No. Cal. with Magnum the TB ex-racer