ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: weight, class and winners

Re: weight, class and winners

carl meyer (carlmey@citrus.infi.net)
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 22:03:30 +0000

You wrote,
> bject:
> Re: weight, class and winners
> Date:
> Wed, 24 Sep 1997 18:51:04 -0400 (EDT)
> From:
> Klc5355@aol.com
> To:
> carlmey@citrus.infi.net
>

> Carl, upon reading your posts the general reaction was a good laugh, and upon
> further checking of you lifetime milage (1600 miles) it is generally agreed
> that since you have such a fettis with weight and speed, maybe you should
> stick to the race track, rather than endurance..Because you really don't
> understand endurance, or the people that ride it!!!!!
> Ken

This is a P.S.
If you are one of those riders that want to compete against the trail
and "to finish is to win" that's your business. I'm always polite to
those riders as I pass them. Most of the time I stop and help them get
back on their horses when they have to eliminate and I'll help you Ken
if I ever ride with you. I think that your type of mentality prevents
this sport from progressing,if you pardon me.