ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Nikki's "tuck and roll" method

Re: Nikki's "tuck and roll" method

Susan Evans Garlinghouse (suendavid@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 09:56:40 -0700

Lynne Glazer wrote:

> No, the classic shoulder roll is to land on the *backside* of the
> shoulder, not the point or "on" the shoulder.

Sorry, I didn't word myself very clearly. Yes, I was also taught to
form my landing arm like a "wheel", go OVER the shoulder and so forth.
Landing ON the point of the shoulder would be a Bad Thing. I guess
another good argument for getting a good teacher to show you how, rather
than just learning by trial-and-error, huh?

Hoped your shoulder healed up OK.

Susan