ridecamp@endurance.net: jdowis@pacbell.net: Australian Connection

jdowis@pacbell.net: Australian Connection

Victoria A Thompson (toriandsteve@juno.com)
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 20:23:24 -0700

From: jdowis@pacbell.net
To: toriandsteve@juno.com
Subject: Australian Connection
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:16:21 -0700

A friend sent me a copy of an e-mail sent by you which she found on the
RideCamp archives under Saddles etc. The message was about a saddle
called a Patrol Poley, sold by Colin Dangaard of the Australian
Connection. I am writing to let you know that Janet Pucci and I own the
Australian Connection, and Colin Dangaard is not with our company. His
company is the Australian Stock Saddle Company in Malibu. I don't know
to whom your message went, but you might want to pass on the correct
information to someone trying to reach Colin.

Regards, Joan Dowis, Australian Connection

Well, I guess everyone knows my mistake now. I have apologized to Joan
privately for my faux pas, and now I offer my humblest apologies to the
members of Ridecamp. I can only proffer brain drain as an excuse.

Colin Dangaard's Australian Stock Saddle Company can be reached via the
internet at www.aussiesaddle.com (I think that's correct); or
818-889-6988.

Regards,

Tori