ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: trail magazines

Re: trail magazines

Sharon Dial (dial@pe.net)
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 20:05:44 -0700

Lauren Horn wrote:

> I really like Trail Blazer and it does deal specifically with endurance
> and long distance riding. I've had some problems with receiving issues
> on time and getting my subscription renewed, almost to the point that
> you don't want to continue getting the magazine for fear that my
> subscription only supports their no-customer service policy. It is a
> good magazine but you take your chances....

Loren,

Boy do I agree that you take your chances when subscribing to Trail
Blazer. Those people infuriate me! Usually by the time I get an issue
most of the events listed have already happened. But I've learned not to
complain or they simply stop sending the magazine to you all together.

Sharon
Temecula, CA
dial@pe.net