ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #586

Re: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #586

Karen Allnutt (allnutt@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu)
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 17:12:54 -0500

Shannon, this is excellent advice. Having purchased a young (4 or 5 seller
not sure) horse this spring who easily tired had the vet pull a blood test,
turned out he was anemic. He has been on iron supplementation all summer
and is MUCH improved. Not sure if anemia was due to worms, or a large
injury he received with his previous owner last year. Regardless, this is
excellent advice......

KcA, Rose and Archie (is that why I got tired so fast? I thought it was
because I am a paint and Rose is a mustang)