ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: MSM

Re: MSM

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:07:41 -0700

I have seen one other random post on the subject of MSM and Strongid-C that
claimed Strongid-C caused higher absorption rate of MSM and thus a lower
dose was warranted. That sounded like the phenomenon in Equus given by Dr.
Makay-Smith in response to a letter to the editor in which he claims
Strongid-C causes more efficient use of feed independent of parasite
status. I am still curious whether this claim in anecdotal or whether there
have been studies on this subject.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net