ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Clarification ....

Re: Clarification ....

Dorothy Beebe (daadmin@psln.com)
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 07:21:47 -0700

I was behind Jazon and Eilidh at the start on Saturday. There are some
permanent jumps along the trail we took out of the fairgrounds. Eilidh and
Socks took advantage of them and jumped...they were incredible to watch! I
would like to be half the rider she is...maybe then I would have stayed
on!!!!

dorothy & elly (hang on mom--here we go!)
taylorsville, ca