ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: all kinds of comments....

Re: all kinds of comments....

Kimberly Price (PLOUGH1@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 02 Sep 1997 14:21:04 -0700

From: DreamWeaver <karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us>
To:PLOUGH1@ix.netcom.com
>beautiful and well put on ride. Congrads to Jason Wonders who came in
>8th on Socks, I saw Socks in the pasture yesterday and he doesn't even

Huh, what? Jazon pulled at the lunch stop. hmmmm.....
his horse got a cut on the coronet band on Saturday on the first loop.
The ride went great, perfect weather, nice riders, and they loved the
trail!

Happy Trails,
Karen
....more later I'm behind!!
********
uh Oh! Guess I blew this one!! Sorry! Maybe it was Ellie (I know
Katja..I misspelled her name!!!). Hopefully she will correct me. :-(

Kimberly (not good with details at all...after age 30, its all
downhill! )