ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Premarin Update

Re: Premarin Update

Dorothy Beebe (daadmin@psln.com)
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 07:47:16 -0700

Anita--

I think you are absolutely WRONG in saying that this information does not
belong on this list. Although it is not specifically endurance related,
who better to carry this message to the unknowing public than those of us
who cherish our equine friends?

I hope that the next posts from Redwings will be that the barrage of
letters from people such as those of us on this list has initiated a change
and the synthetic Premarin is now being approved by the FDA.

Please, everyone, take the time to write to those suggested by Redwings in
her post and boycott the other products of Wyeth-Ayerst. Their strong-arm
tactics are unconscionable.

dorothy Beebe
taylorsville, ca