ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Troxel v. Lexington

Re: Troxel v. Lexington

Cathy Pritchett (danugna@teleport.com)
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 21:19:51 -0700

At 05:34 PM 8/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>After four days with my new Lidlocker I can say it has changed my life!
><VBG> Seriously, it has been a tremendous boon to riding comfort. I now
>firmly believe that these two different brands of helmets are shaped
>differently, and clearly my head is Lidlocker-shaped. :)
>
>Glenda & Lakota (you won't smash it up if you don't fall off, mom!)

Hi Glenda,

Well, I just had to respond. My head is a Troxel shaped head. LOL I had
to make the switch in the opposite direction. The Lidlocker had to be the
most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn. I am a real believer in helmets,
but I'd rather go without one than wear a Lidlocker. The Troxel fits me
perfectly, I love it.

So, folks, if one doesn't quite fit, try the other, there is a REAL
difference.

Cathy in S.Oregon