ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Attempted Equine Theft

Re: Attempted Equine Theft

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull (elsie@calweb.com)
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:38:31 -0700

RUN4BEAR@aol.com wrote:
> I put several signs around mr property from the company that does electronic
> implants in horses. I do NT have the implants, but the signs (cost me $1.00
> a piece) are a great deterrant.

After talking to Karen Chaton about this, I was wondering about
getting our two implanted and freeze branded.

How much does it cost and who d'you get it done by?

Also, with two grey horses (one mostly white), how do they
freeze brand them?

Someone told me they don't - they brand-brand them in that case
=:-o Is that true?

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Displaced English person in Sacramento, CA

http://www.calweb.com/~elsie http://www.calweb.com/~trouble **************************************************************