ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Tevis '97 ~ Haggin Cup Winner/GO MAX GO

Re: Tevis '97 ~ Haggin Cup Winner/GO MAX GO

Dory Ann Jackson (brejd@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:51:35 -0500 (CDT)

I think we should take our hats off to a team of horse and rider that
has spent many hours pounding the trail learning each other moods and
drive, to win the most prestigious award of all the HAGGINS CUP takes
drive, care, conditioning and love for the horse. I salute you Ona and
Max may you alway's ride with a smile on your face and the wind at your
back....GO MAX GO!!!!....
Dory