ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Tevis trivia for the numerically obsessive

Re: Tevis trivia for the numerically obsessive

Niccolai Murphy (hlurphy@socal.wanet.com)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 06:47:18 -0700

Jim Mitchell wrote:

> Us numerically obsessive people had to check your numbers. You only
> show 220 teams in
> your stats but 223 started SOOOOO an error. Didn't that get Hal going?
>
> It seemed you missed 2 appys and a kieger. Also the horse with no
> heritage finished
> according to my results.
>
> Jim Mitchell
>
> (I must have something better to do with my time.)

Hal and I know when we are out classed, which is at every event we go
to! We'd nae survive ta Tevis. Perhaps one day when our mare grows up we
will swim in the big pool..

Under the States listing I missed out the trio from IL. You are right
Kai did finish. I missed the two Appys. Also miss-counted arabs and the
Stern's Kiger was mixed in with them which accounts for the missing
three. Should know better
than to trust my programming.

Also I miss-spelled the Australia the first time..

So here is the adjusted table of trivia...

97 Tevis trivia for the numerically obsessive compulsive

Longest Rider's Name at 23 characters long, Stephanie Schoeder-Teeter
had the longest name.

Breed Trivia.....
175 Arabs 86 (49%) finished
31 Part Arabs 16 (53%) finished
5 Grades 3 (60%) finished
4 Mules 2 (50%) finished
2 Appys 1 (50%) finished
1 Mustang 0 (0%) finished
1 QH 0 (0%) finished
1 TWH 0 (0%) finished
1 TB 0 (0%) finished
1 not willing to admit to ancestry, 1 (100%) finished.
1 Kiger 0 (0%) finished

Breakdown by state....
Belgium 1 (100%) finished out of 1 entry
ID 2 (100%) finished out of 2 entries
MD 1 (100%) finished out of 1 entry
PA 1 (100%) finished out of 1 entries
WA 2 (100%) finished out of 2 entries
MT 7 (88%) finished out of 8 entries
CO 3 (75%) finished out of 4 entries
TX 3 (75%) finished out of 4 entries
NV 5 (63%) finished out of 8 entries
AZ 2 (50%) finished out of 4 entries
Japan 1 (50%) finished out of 2 entries
UT 1 (50%) finished out of 2 entries
CA 74 (45%) finished out of 164 entries
OR 2 (40%) finished out of 5 entries
VA 2 (40%) finished out of 5 entries
IL 1 (33%) finished out of 3 entries
Germany 0 (0%) finished out of 1 entry
Australia 0 (0%) finished out of 1 entry
Canada 0 (0%) finished out of 1 entry
MO 0 (0%) finished out of 1 entry
NM 0 (0%) finished out of 2 entries
UK 0 (0%) finished out of 1 entry