ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: neoprene girth attachment of HRM electrode

Re: neoprene girth attachment of HRM electrode

Becky Huffman (hhcc1@htcomp.net)
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 21:26:21 -0500

I have had good results using a tennis wrist sweat band around the girth.
It is wide enough for the velcro to stick to... I have had it work out
behind the girth, but not very often. I am tempted to snip a hole in the
girth and run the wire down the inside but cant bring myself to cut the
girth/

Becky
and My Shadow
hhcc1@htcomp.net