ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Tevis coverage

Re: Tevis coverage

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull (elsie@calweb.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 13:11:31 -0700

Carol Randall wrote:
> I'd like to know the times, names and order of the riders as they come into
> each of the check points and whether they continue or get pulled.

I took a look at /richard's Tevis web page and I think he has this
well covered. If you take a look at:

http://www.foothill.net/tevis/RIDEDAY.HTM

there is a table showing each and every rider which I'm assuming
he will update to reflect the time they come into the checks.

He hopes to be updating the information as often as hourly, but
knowing what the cellular access is up there, it may not be quite
that regular.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Displaced English person in Sacramento, CA

http://www.calweb.com/~elsie http://www.calweb.com/~trouble **************************************************************