>Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 20:22:25 -0700
>From: Tracy Stampke <zebella@idt.net>
>To: ridecamp@endurance.net
>Subject: Driving with Trailer Lights On?

>When you haul at night , do you leave the interior lights on in the
>trailer? (In the horses area)
>tracy

>--------------------------------
Just getting around to reading my non-work related e-mail.
Remember it is ILLEGAL to have a rearward facing white light at night!
White lights indicate the vehicle is traveling in the direction of the
viewer. So any white light on in the rear must be covered (like the
license plate lamps are) or be facing forward! I have 2 lights in my long
slant loader and sometimes I do leave on the one mounted over the loading
door, which faces forward and illuminates the inside without shining back
into some driver's eyes.
Raymond Santana
Network Operations
UC Davis Medical Center