ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #335

Re: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #335

Dorothy Steen (Destiny@a-o.com)
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 16:40:00 -0400

Sorry to be so long in responding to your query. Most people simple use a
lattice braid, French braid or numerous braids folded back on themselves
for hunter or dressage. However, since we are talking Arabians here, it is
perfectly OK to leave the mane alone. After all, the Arabian mane is one
of, if not the most attractive, of all the horses. All I do is a lattice
braid and I only trim at the bridle path. Otherwise, the mane is left
natural at all other times.

For what is worth,

Dottie Destiny and the Wild Ones

----------
> From: ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net
> To: ridecamp-d@endurance.net
> Subject: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #335
> Date: Thursday, May 15, 1997 8:20 AM
>
> ------------------------------
>

> ridecamp-d Digest Volume 97 : Issue 335
>
> Today's Topics:
> 02:ridecamp-d Digest V97 #331
> 03:ridecamp-d Digest V97 #331
> Arabian mane length....
> Natural Balance hoof
> Re: natural fly spray?
> Re: Natural Balance hoof
> Bloodlines please continue
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: 14 May 97 14:04:34 +0100
> From: ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net (ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net)
> To: endurance@moscow.com
> Subject: 02:ridecamp-d Digest V97 #331
>
> training and conditioning. Yes, finding the horse at the upper end of
> the bell curve can involve examining their pedigree, but the proof is in
> the pudding, not in the recipe, so to speak...
>
> Mike Sofen
> Redmond, WA

Vit