ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: directions to Sunriver Classic, Bend OR

Re: directions to Sunriver Classic, Bend OR

Ramey Peticolas-Stroud (ramey@wvi.com)
Sun, 08 Jun 1997 08:24:44 -0700

>From Boise, take I-84 toward Portland, OR. Turn left (South) on US 97
in the Colimbia Gorge. I believe the town at the junction is Biggs.
Continue South on 97 to Bend, Oregon.

Continue South on Hwy. 97 one mile beyond the "Y" at the junction of
Hwys 97 and 20 on the North edge of Bend.

Turn right on Division street. Proceed 1.8 miles and turn right on
Colorado street. (Note: there is a stoplight at the junction of Colorado
and Division.)

Colorado ends 1.5 miles later at a T-junction with Century Drive. Turn
left and proceed 12 miles. Turn left into Wanoga Sno-Park which is the
Sunriver 100 basecamp.

Good Luck,

Ramey and Cynthia Peticolas-Stroud