Subject: OD
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 6/6/97 10:15 AM

Lynn,

I got my OD newletter yesterday with the trail map. It is the same trail
used in 94. This trail is a real bitch - with a horrable 30 mile section
Val eliminated in 96. This comes at mile 40 through mile 70. One of the
major problems is lack of crew access and in 94 lack of water. Given it
will be the heat of the day, we need to emphasize to Carlos the neccessity
of taking it easy through this stretch.

Carlos did the 40 to 55 mile stretch in 94 and he knows that. Tell him the
55 to 70 is even worse.

See you next Friday
Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm with a lille hellion on the way
Danson "Deamon in Training" Flame
Sarasota, FL