ridecamp@endurance.net: Fwd: stock trailer w/rust

Fwd: stock trailer w/rust

ChacoL@aol.com
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 00:31:23 -0400 (EDT)

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From: cerandall@ucdavis.edu (Carol Randall)
To: ChacoL@aol.com
Date: 97-06-02 21:11:53 EDT

Hi Andrea,

Having just been through this whole process, there is some very good info
on Jessica Jahiel's homepage about buying and maintaining trailers. It is:

http://www.prairienet.org/jjahiel/

and then go to the Scheve Trailer FAQ.

If you can't get his, let me know and I will try to send it to you as an
attachment.

Good luck!

Carol