ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Refunds

Re: Refunds

Brent Seufert (Brent.Seufert@pipe.nova.ca)
Mon, 02 Jun 1997 13:14:10 -0600

>At 06:45 PM 5/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>Hi Louise I think it is great you allow juniors to ride free, and cadooos to
>>any other ride that does it. Sometimes paying two entrie fees discourages
>>the adult from riding. All juniors should ride free.Lets hear it from you
>>Moms
>>out there.
>>
>YES YES YES !!!!!!
>
>Let's see...4 sets of horse shoes. 4 endurance saddles. 4 horses to
>train/condition. 4 sets of "travel clothes" for horses. 4 sets of
>"endurance" quality riding clothes ( yes they are different) 4 horses on
>"endurance diets"
>
>Yes a break on the 3 daughters that ride would make a HUGE difference on who
>I am able to bring! I could bring 1/2 of my 4-H group too!
>
>Becky Hackworth

We here at Trail Riding Alberta Conference (TRAC) generally encourage the
rides to offer a lower fee for Juniors and a Cap on the total $ a single
Family, eg:
Open Adult - $47 Cdn
Open Junior $35 Cdn

if we get a mother and three junior riders, the total is $100 Cdn, not $152.00.
Some of our rides also offer free Junior for the NOVICE division.

Brent Seufert
Past President TRAC

Brent Seufert
NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd.
GE Capitol Management Technology Services.