ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: urination problems

RE: urination problems

Mike Sofen (a-miksof@MICROSOFT.com)
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 17:20:13 -0700

Scientifically speaking, this is called Equus Picklitius and is a
serious condition of the duodenal rectilinear proboscus membranes,
commonly referred to as "Nose Pickle". Symptoms include wrinkled noses,
cheek tension, and of course, sporadic urinary output.

Treatment includes bladder vacuuming, posterior dorsal spackulation, and
a large dose of tongue-in-cheek remover... :-)

Mike Sofen
Seattle, WA