ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: TEVIS Junior Riders

Re: TEVIS Junior Riders

Larry Suddjian (wstf@foothill.net)
Sun, 01 Jun 1997 08:29:32 -0700

Wendy Milner wrote:

> Linda asked:
> >OK, here is where I disagree somewhat. The demographics should show that
> >juniors are not the future of our sport. Can you name anyone currently
> >riding endurance who started as a junior?

If anyone is interested, you can all take a look at JUNIORS that have
been successful finishers of the Tevis Cup Ride since 1957. All you
need to do is look at the Western States Trail Foundation WebSite at
http://www.foothill.net/tevis/JUNIORS.HTM

I would suggest that juniors ARE the future of our sport!

Larry Suddjian, Ride Director
WESTERN STATES TRAIL FOUNDATION
http://www.foothill.net/tevis