ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: First Aid kits

Re: First Aid kits

Glenda R. Snodgrass (grs@consider.theneteffect.com)
Tue, 27 May 1997 18:43:15 -0500 (CDT)

The Kickin' Back Ranch has a very informative website, including reprints
of some stuff from TrailBlazer magazine. The safety page
http://www.ecis.com/~whl/pag/safety.html has great lists for first aid
kids. You might need to read the Survival Guide stories, though, to
understand what some of the things in the FAK are for! (The two 6"
pieces of rubber garden hose really threw me, until I read the article on
snakebite)

Glenda & Lakota, the little horse that could (we hope!)