ridecamp@endurance.net: Homeopathic rabies vaccines

Homeopathic rabies vaccines

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Thu, 22 May 1997 10:46:37 -0700

Perhaps I am confusing this rabies vaccine with nosodes, described in
another post as "'a homeopathic vaccine.' It is a disease product obtained
from any affected part of the system and is prepared from the actual
organism which causes disease." Now we have one for rabies? Is this FDA
approved (beside the grandfather list)? Are we talking the rabies virus
here?

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net