ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Husband Crews

Re: Husband Crews

Beaux (beaux@concentric.net)
Fri, 09 May 1997 01:22:10 -0500

At 11:03 PM 5/7/97 -0400, Cindy J McDevitt wrote:
>Talking about endurance husbands, well I happen to be one of those lucky
>few.

<snip>

>Then there are husband and wife teams.

<snip>

Here's my $0.02:

My wife and I have just gotten into endurance riding, and now, I'm as eager
to get on the horse and go ride as she has been!

Got a spouse who's not as much into it as you are? Would you like to get
them out on the trail? I've got a possible solution for ya! Get 'em a
horse that doesn't trot. Tennessee Walking Horse, Missouri Foxtrotter,
Paso Fino, Saddlebred, gaited Mule ... something! If I didn't have my
Lazyboy on 4 legs, I wouldn't be near as interested in this. Trotting is
too much work for ME.

Beaux