ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Fw: more stories please...from a pit crew person point of vie

RE: Fw: more stories please...from a pit crew person point of vie

Mike Sofen (a-miksof@MICROSOFT.com)
Wed, 7 May 1997 08:00:13 -0700

It's just like the rest of known unpartnered universe, only worse due to
the time we devote to our hobby. The flip side is, the horse community
contains many individuals who are just plain excellent humans, so the
quality level potential is pretty high.

For me, the old adage, "Ships passing in the night", is only part of the
story...I've also added, "Ships colliding head-on in the fog", and,
"Ships stuck in the middle of nowwhere". I was geographically
undetectable for many years (San Juan Island)...

Mike Sofen & Buster ("Make me do one more hill and I'm going to run away
and join the circus...")
Redmond, WA