ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: "G & J Thom" <thomlabs@netbistro.com>: Vaccinations

Re: "G & J Thom" <thomlabs@netbistro.com>: Vaccinations

gerhardt (gerhardt@theriver.com)
Tue, 6 May 1997 18:51:08 -0700

My vet will give the 4 way and rhino using only one needle, rmoving the
syringe part when emptied and replacing it with the next barrel. I have
used that method and not found a problem with it, so at leas that is one
less stick. I think you'd have to do a separate stick for the PHF. I hated
that shot for the way the horses swelled up at the shot site from it. Thank
goodness that is not a vacine that is needed in Arizona, being mosquito
bourne, and there aren't any here, so no PHF problem.

Annette